this is not a poem or song
it is not a story and in it you will find no law
this scripture is a moving flow
a river bed teeming with thought and form
you absence is now on me
days I imagined have entered in
I am better than before, but raw
alone is a familiar friend
I don't wish or pray this gone
I have made a way for us to walk
on this paralell path with winding roads
with broken pieces all around
we both dance and laugh and sing
tomorrow more life with come
and more the next and on
and so
we will continue
hard is not bad
and vacant is not the end
it is not a story and in it you will find no law
this scripture is a moving flow
a river bed teeming with thought and form
you absence is now on me
days I imagined have entered in
I am better than before, but raw
alone is a familiar friend
I don't wish or pray this gone
I have made a way for us to walk
on this paralell path with winding roads
with broken pieces all around
we both dance and laugh and sing
tomorrow more life with come
and more the next and on
and so
we will continue
hard is not bad
and vacant is not the end
Comments
Post a Comment